Saturday, August 25, 2012

Amarr Space Travel Log #4 - Jesoyeh, HZO Refinery Station

Backdated: YC114.08.16

Met with Captain Masiff Orcal today; 'nother faithful guy in the "commoner" caste. Not quite as high up as, say, Captain Mithra's family, but still pretty well-off it seems. I dunno, I'm still trying to get the hang of that whole system, so I could very well be way off. Still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but I try not to dwell on that too much.

 We sat and chatted at a little cafe-slash-diner-thing on the station. Drank a local brew, nice and dark and hoppy. Goddammit, why can I not remember the name of that beer?! I'll need to ask Captain Orcal about it again -- definitely need to have a case of that stuff delivered.

Massif Orcal is a loving, devoted father, which is... rather amazing to see. He's only spoken briefly about his daughter, but when he does, he's get this look on his face -- it's very endearing. He's a devoted fella, but his daughter's heritage seems to give him a remarkable tolerance toward people of other cultures that I haven't quite seen anywhere else. Anywhere.

Shit: somebody's who's firm in their beliefs and tolerant of others? Get the fuck outta here. I'll need to meet with this guy again, for sure!

Log end.

No comments:

Post a Comment